Wednesday 17 April 2013


  You see this? This is a school that is MTsN Pasiripis winner. I go to school there and I am proud to be a students Pasiripis this because I think this school is the best school. MTsN pasiripis is arguably the best school because it has a lot MTsN pasiripis won many championships both in the region and beyond. volleyball and badminton representative at PORSENI MTsN pasiripis retributions province in 2012 reached precisely held in Bogor, you will not be wrong to call MTsN pasiripis good schools. I am very happy to go to school there because in addition to a pretty good school and there pasilitas that much like a computer lab, science lab, library and much more. MTsN pasiris many alumni who get scholarships in high schools are quite popular as IC MAN Gorontalo, SMA + bandung and there is also a scholarship at the university got it good like ITB and IPB. wrote hopefully I can follow in their footsteps .. aamiin

No comments:

Post a Comment